1. No persons under the age of 18 are allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family.
4. Guests can participate in the promotion by registering and can collect their entry tickets at the cash desk on the draw day.
5. Entry bins will remain open throughout the Draw Day. Entry bins close at 18h45 on the day of the draw.
6. Prize Winners will be selected by way of a random draw on 29th February 2020 at 19h00.
7. There will be 3 winners at each site on 29th February 2020
8. Prizes to be won: at Galaxy Bingo Hazyview and Tonga
o 1st Prize – R3000
o 2nd Prize – R2000
o 3rd Prize- R1000
Prizes to be won at Galaxy Bingo Ilanga
o 1st Prize – R1500
o 2nd Prize – R1000
o 3rd Prize- R500
9. All winners must be present at the live draw to be eligible for a prize.
10. On 29th February 2020, Proxy nomination forms will be available at the Cash Desk for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can nominate a proxy to stand in on their behalf at the live draw.
11. Participants and proxies must produce positive and acceptable form of identification when completing the proxy nomination forms.
12. It is the responsibility of the nominated proxy to ensure they are present at the draw and present themselves at the verification desk within the allocated 90 seconds, should the participants ticket number be called out.
13. Prize winners and/or proxies must present themselves in person at the place of draw within 90 seconds from the time the prize winner is determined.
14. The prize winners and/or proxies must be possession of evidence of the winning ticket and; positive and acceptable form of identification.
15. Nominated proxies are merely a representative of the participant and therefore will not be eligible for any prizes. The Site Management will notify the winner of their prize via the contact details provided or readily available.
16. Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration unless otherwise stated.
17. All prize winners must produce positive and acceptable form of identification for record purposes i.e. South African I.D. or driver’s license or a valid passport. Identification may be verified on the cash desk system.
18. Prizes are to be collected and signed, to acknowledge receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw at the site where the prize(s) were won.
19. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash
20. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
21. Any person found transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
22. In the event of a technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
23. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
24. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;